Good governance relies on good and effective leadership and a healthy organisational culture. This is supported by robust policies, systems and processes and a good level of understanding of risk and compliance for the sector we work within.
With our approach and introducing other initiatives, as identified, we strive to lead to greater transparency and responsible corporate behaviour, which the management team fully support.
The Chief Executive Officer has day-to-day management responsibility for the running of the organisation’s operations and for the implementation of company strategy and policies, supported by the management team.
The Chief Executive also monitors the effectiveness of the organisation’s policies and that no employee or job applicant will be treated less favourably on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partner status, sexual orientation, age, disability or religious beliefs or on any other grounds which cannot be justified on job-related terms.
The organisation’s policies, procedures and processes are subjected to external auditing, to assist the business in measuring its performance against UK workplace legislation and sector standards. This helps drive our commitment to the continuous improvement process
- Anti-Bribery Statement (PDF file 75Kb).
- The Modern Slavery Act: Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy Statement (PDF file 113Kb).
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy (PDF file 87Kb).
- Environmental Policy Statement (PDF file 19Kb).
- Equal Opportunities Policy (PDF file 75Kb).
- Health & Safety Policy Statement (PDF file 71Kb).
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement (PDF file 160Kb).