We offer the full range of services to quarries including:
- Soil and overburden stripping, including working closely with any archaeological investigation teams.
- Dig and haul to match production - 50 to 500 tonnes per hour.
- Dig and haul to plant stockpile on a campaign basis, on or off highway.
- Restoration to agriculture, conservation, amenity etc.
- The full package – green field to final restoration on a fixed cost per tonne basis, which can include management services and GPS survey support to meet approved design features.
- Sub soiling and deep ripping to relieve compaction.
- Dry processing, including crushing and screening.
- Construction of settlement ponds – see silt handling.
- Road grading and dust suppression.
- Dewatering pumps.
All our supervisory staff and machine operatives hold an up to date SPA MPQC Mineral Sector Safety Passport.